How to sell my watch at Kronos?
Kronos 360 is the French marketplace specialized in new and used luxury watches. We are the trusted third party that secures watch transactions and ensures the expertise of every luxury watch with a 1-year warranty. Selling your watch on our platform is quick and easy. All you have to do is estimate the value using the simulator accessible from the section «sell your watch». Then open a seller account to put your watch online and set the selling price. Your ad will be validated after remote expertise following the photos provided.
Can I try a product before I buy it?
Our platform has a showroom located in the heart of Paris (at 14 avenue Matignon-75008) dedicated to Click & Collect. We welcome you by appointment for the collection of your online orders or the deposit of your items for sale on the site.
If you would like to try the watch you like and complete your purchase at the showroom, simply book your watch online on kronos360.com with a reservation advance of at least 10% of the sales price displayed on the site. The deposit paid during the online booking is refundable if you do not complete your purchase during the showroom appointment. The online booking triggers the repatriation of the watch concerned for presentation in the showroom.
We welcome you from Monday to Saturday in our private showroom by appointment only.
Do I need to create an account to buy from KRONOS 360?
You must create a customer account in order to purchase a product by indicating your personal information and by creating your password. You can do this on the homepage under "my account" or during the confirmation of your order in your shopping cart. You can change your personal information at any time by logging into your account.
What are the conditions to pay 3 times without charge?
You must live in metropolitan France and have a credit card with a validity of more than three months. A copy of your current valid ID may be requested. (See CGV)
We also offer a 10-time credit payment solution at no charge or up to 36 months at a fixed rate. This credit financing is conditionally offered in partnership with Sofinco
What events are covered by the guarantee KRONOS 360?
All our watches are sold with a guarantee for labor and parts for a duration of 2 years. The guarantee KRONOS 360 takes care of the manufacturing defects, of delay/advance of the watch, the loss of autonomy. However she does not take care of a bad manipulation, of the damage of the case, the glass, the button or the crown. For the complete detail of the guarantee (see CGV)
What ways of delivery do you propose?
We deliver your order, after validation, in 48H in France and internationally with our transport partners specialized in valuables. It is specified that any order placed on the platform is subject to verification (anti-fraud procedure) that can last up to 10 days before its final validation. Postal charges are at your expense and are directly charged during the confirmation of your order (in the cart). Click here to know more about the delivery.
You can also opt for a withdrawal in our Showroom (see adress of showroom)
How is authenticated my watch?
The first stage is made via the form of sale by means of photos which you send to us. We advise you to send us photos of the watch (good quality, on several angles and taken closely), photos of the box (so existing) as well as photos of papers and certificates. If the watch is held by our team, she will be the object of an expertise by our watch-making experts. Our experts examine approximately 10 control points to make sure of the authenticity of the watch: check of the case, the serial numbers with regard to the year of the watch, the state of the dial, the reference of the calibre … All these checks are essential to guarantee the traceability of every watch.
I look for a precise model, can KRONOS 360 take care with it?
KRONOS 360 proposes an alert system availability to help you find the watch of your dreams. Indicate in the tab of search the mark and the model which you wish. In case of unavailability, you can or place an alert on the watch if it is in catalog or to contact us by email to ask for a personalized search.
What is the withdrawal period at Kronos?
At Kronos you are satisfied or your money back:
- For any on-line payment, you have the cooling-off period of 15 days as from the reception of the bought object. In this case the expenses of return are at your expense. If you wish, we can organize the transport, the expenses of return (identical at the expense of expedition) will then be deducted from the amount which will be paid off to you.
- Besides, any complaint relative to a product which would turn out not corresponding or defective must be made within 48 hours following the reception of the product. You have to return us the product within 14 days and we shall proceed from reception to a standard exchange for a maximal deadline of 15 days as from the reception of return. In this case the expenses of return are at your expense. If you wish, we can organize the transport, the expenses of return will then be deducted from the amount which will be paid off to you. (See CGV)
How is assured the confidentiality of my personal information?
KRONOS 360 complies with the provisions of Regulation No 2016/679 GDPR. we make a commitment to preserve confidential the data concerning all the members (sellers and buyers), and not to communicate them with thirds (except in case of express demand of the authorities). The site kronos360.com benefits from the process of encryption SSL and the financial transactions are secured by the 3D system Secure of our banking partner HSBC and Verifone.
KRONOS 360 is registered to the CNIL(NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND CIVIL LIBERTIES) under the number 1947480.
How to operate a watch?
1) For a mechanical watch with manual winding, the driving force is governed by a spring connected to the crown. You have to turn the crown from bottom to top to arm your watch until it hangs. This way your watch will be charged to the maximum of its power reserve and will work until the energy stored by the spring runs out. It is possible to arm your watch at any time.
2) For an automatic watch, the operation is the same as for mechanical watches. When you roll up the crown of your watch, the spring arms and operates the mechanism. On the other hand, automatic watches are equipped with an oscillating weight that keeps the kinetic energy when you move your wrist.
3) For the quartz watch, a battery runs the movement for several years (at least one year for basic models). Note that when the battery is exhausted, on some models, the needle does not beat every second but every five seconds. It is the indicator that must alert you to the change of the battery.
Maintain my watch:
It is advise to bring your watch at your watchmaker approximately every five years. Do not forget that your watch is established by fine mechanics. As a car, it is necessary to make a revision, to wash it and to put new oil. So you will offer to your watch an optimal longevity.
How to clean my watch?
If your watch is mounted with a leather strap, you must disassemble it. A cloth with a little soapy water will wash your watch perfectly. Be careful, if it is an old watch, contact with water is strongly discouraged.